Not Surprised

on Sunday, August 26, 2007

I saw this at odat's and the result was SO me that I had to share. (just read "squirrel" instead of "wabbit").
It is also one of my favorite books.




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

8 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

Sounds like a nice way to be. FAZ

Janice Thomson said...

Too funny Lgs!...and I was Anne of Green Gables Ha! So NOT me LOL

Open Grove Claudia said...

We had a rabbit that taught us that all creatures have wisdom. Great quote!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Faz (& christine),
Thanks for your visit and for leaving the comment. Don't be a stranger in these parts.

janice,
I am thinking of writing a squirrel version of "Watership Down". Perhaps I shall call it, "Squirrels - gypsies, tramps and thieves." Just me being childish and whimsical. :)

Claudia,
Sounds like a wise rabbit.

meggie said...

I am Watership Down also!
I did enjoy the book.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

meggie,
You're Watership Down? You young rascal, you!

Sarah Nopp said...

Too funny- I am "A Prayer For Owen Meany" by John Irving. I just posted to the book club girls- they will think its a hoot.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

sarah,
Sadly, I haven't read that particular book but I think John Irving is great. Have fun in the book club.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin