Down Under Report

on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It has been a very hectic last two weeks and the madness will continue for at least another week. The net result is that my posting will be a little bit irregular for at least another 10 days. Sorry about that in advance.

I shall actually be flying back from Australia later today but here is a short summary;_
1. Faced one of my greatest fears.
2. Took part in one of the happiest occasion ever.
3. Watched my family grow and also my waistline.
4. Visited a beautiful garden and shared something with dinosaurs.
5. Having faced one of my greatest fears, I stuck out my tongue at it.

Good night Possums. play nice.

15 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Ooooh! Can't wait to hear more about this! Hurry back please...

Open Grove Claudia said...

Yippee! A fear conquered and a belt line expanded!! What goodness!

Odat said...

Wow...Hurry back and tell us what it was!
Peace

Jess said...

And now I'm curious about everything on your list!

Fly safe, Squirrel.

Ruth W. said...

your such a tease!!

Anonymous said...

So what was your greatest fear?

Leslie: said...

If your greatest fear is snakes (which Australia is famous for) please please please do NOT publish a photo of it or of you with it around your neck or anything like that. I won't ever be able to come back!

So glad you had a great time, tho'.

tsduff said...

Glad you and your tongue survived! :)

Claire said...

Sounds like you've got some great blog fodder. Looking forward to it!

Jo said...

Could it be flying? That is my greatest fear.

*sigh*

We all want to hear about your trip.

Marja said...

You've made me curious. I'm waiting for more. Have you met a crocodile?

meggie said...

Look forward to reading all about your adventures here down under!

Tai said...

I'm with Janice...can't wait to hear more!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Curious too, so very curious!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Thanks guys. All will be revealed shortly

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin