Meme from Meggie

on Monday, October 29, 2007

This is a meme and Meggie made me do it!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My wife always makes me laugh.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Cursing the alarm clock.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Trying out Facebook.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
I grew older. Darn it!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Are you hungry?"

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Just floral tea and water today.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
If I had a hairbrush, it might be black with white tips!

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Lunch.

9.Where were you last night?
I was down at the local shopping centre trying to protect terrified little old ladies from punks skating around in leotards. Or I might have been having a boring night at home.

10. What color is your front door?
Dark Brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
I have a little soft toy in the form of a beagle that has a zip and a pouch for coins and it hangs in my car. His name is Bobby Brown.

12. What’s the weather like today?
Hot and humid with scattered showers.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla. It's gotta be vanilla.

14. What excites you?
Certainly not writing about what excites me.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No, I like it loooooong.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
I am so far over the age of 25 that.......what was the question again?

17. Do you talk a lot?
No.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope. But my better half does.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
.....King?

20. Do you make up your own words?
No but I steal other people's made up words.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Seriously, no.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Andrew. Not sure how this is any use to you.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Hmmmm. Need more friends.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
A work colleague.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Sadly, that was work related as well. Hmmm. Getting a little depressed here.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Afraid so.....when the service is slow.

7. Do you have curly hair?
Most of it is straight.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Probably Thailand but again work related.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Currently, my boss.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Open face sandwich topped with fish cooked with chilli and coconut milk.

31. Will you get married in the future?
Too late. Been there, done that.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I haven't seen any in the past two weeks.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
No, I am one grumpy, grouchy grinch.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Couple of days ago.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Grumpy isn't good enough?

36. Did you cry today?
Naw. Sorry to disappoint.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Beats doing something original. Also I suspect Meggie of having underworld connections.....better safe than sorry.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey…
Those 5 already did it! Okay, here's hoping the following will play along; 1) medstudentwife , 2) Leslie , 3) Cheryl , 4) Ruth and 5) Kimber.

20 comments:

.Tom Kapanka said...

I always enjoy getting to know you better. I was just noticing that you posted this at 4:30 PM on Monday. I am in the Eastern time zone and it's 3:15PM. Are you east of me in Michigan today? I thought you were over by Seattle or Vancouver, BC. =) I can never keep up with you. You're such a world traveler! I've got to say it again: you and I have much in common. Hey, my current chapter ends with a Nat King Cole number. I know you're a fan!

meggie said...

Nice Meme there LGS. So glad you did it. I was wondering who the looming figure was down in the Carpark. You might notice I skated hastily away!

Jo said...

LGS, this is great!

"Or I might have been having a boring night at home." That would have been my answer, too.

And, we learned so much more about our favorite squirrel. :-)

MedStudentWife said...

Evil deep fryer.. curses & a hex

*lol*

This will be fun :D

Cheryl said...

I'm the world's worst meme'r. The worst. One day I'm going to post the big daddy of meme's and be done with it. I'll announce it to the world, it will be so amazing. In the mean time, I'm going to continue with my boring night at home. Thanks for thinking of me, though...

Janice Thomson said...

This was a different meme and now we know some dark secrets of the squirrel world LOL
Good one Lgs!

Sincerity said...

Mr. Lone Grey Squirrel:

Fascinating! I can see in this post what a meme is... random. :) Do you have any changing leaves outdoors? Over here in PA everything is turning colors... its beautiful!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Tom,
I wondered if I would confuse someone with the time of posting and sure enough you were the sharp one who picked it up. Unfortunately, the explanation is quite mundane. I am still in Malaysia. I downloaded the meme from Meggie's blog and saved it as a draft at 4.30 pm. I then only completed it and posted it at about 11.30pm but blogger kept the 4.30 time chop.

I'll be over tonight to enjoy Nat King Cole.

adelym said...

How come your good niece here don't get to be the first on yr call list...I am always first for everyone I know and get annoying calls cos' someone accidentally press my number... :(

Lorraine said...

That was so funny Lone Grey, thanks for sharing, and you remember right? to never tag me? LOL

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

meggie,
If we work together, we could really scare them down at the carpark!

josie,
I enjoyed that meme cause it was light and relatively brainless which reflects well my current state.

msw,
If you do not do this meme, it too will follow you from post office to post office.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Cheryl,
Could I convince you to do an interview instead?

janice,
Squirrels are your friends. There is no dark secret in the squirrel world. Yes. Friends.

Sincerity,
We don't get the change of colors in Malaysia like you have there. PA? Is that Philidelphia?

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

adelym,
don't know why but you can't be first all the time.

lorraine,
Never tag Lorraine. Never tag Lorraine. Never tag Lorraine......until next time.

kimber said...

Done! Thanks for the tag, LGS!

Ruth W. said...

LGS....my life is so boring, that I wouldn't even have an answer most of the questions on the Meme, but thanks in thinking of me.

Open Grove Claudia said...

It's great fun to get a chance to know you a little better! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Interesting Meme, who makes these things up anyways? British Scientists? (you never know what those guys are up too now)

Take Care,
P

StayAtHomeKat said...

K........... Kat!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Kimber,
Thanks for playing. Will be round to read your post.

ruth,
I doubt that your life is as boring as that. You'd be surprised that something mundane to you could be special and unusual to the rest of us. ......or you could lie like meggie claims she did. Did she really lie or did she lie about lying? Hmm?

claudia,
It was a bit of a strange one but fun.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

proxima,
I believe that these memes are designed by pan-dimensional galactic beings that happen to look a lot like white mice.

kat,
Eeep! Just call me D for Dumbkoff.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin