Come Fly With Me

on Thursday, May 29, 2008

My favorite flash animator is Eclectech who are the creative brains behind the hit punk squirrel band, "The Nutz". (you have to go to the end of that post to click the link).

Now they have come out with another squirrel inspired musical of a more traditional mainstream type. Nevertheless, you are warned that you watch this video at your own risk and that the Realm of the Lone Grey Squirrel accepts no responsibility for any hallucinations or nightmares and will not be liable to pay for any psychiatric treatment. Sinatra fans, this warning is especially for you.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

MedStudentWife said...

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh my !!! I JUST LOVE IT !!! Reminds me of Joel Veitch's older work (which is my favorite stuff of his).

Here is a piece he pulled from his webpage, but this link works, for now (just wish I knew how to save it)

He's changed his page. Here is a link or 2:

http://www.rhttp://www.vikingkittens.com/athergood.com/independent_woman/

http://www.rathergood.com/morris_dancers/

MedStudentWife said...

oh.. I just wanted to say that I wish I knew how to do all that graphic stuff.. but then and again, maybe its not good because the who knows what my imagination my unleash :0

Anonymous said...

That is strangely appealing. And I don't even like SInatra!

Janice Thomson said...

Oh that was just too good LGS! Loved it.

geewits said...

I was going to say it reminded me of the rathergood stuff but medwife said it first. I've had their site linked on my blog forever, but I never checked to see if they had squirrel stuff.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

msw,
You and geewits are both fans of this Joel Veitch. Thanks for the links.

cz,
yeah, I am not too much a Sinatra fan either.....otherwise I might have been upset by the irreverent treatment of the song.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

geewits,
I remember you liking this Joel Veitch's work. You shared one before with flying kittens.

Odat said...

I feel like I'm on LSD! lol...That was a riot!
Peace

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin